Click on the slide!

Permanent Residence

We work with individuals all over the world to achieve Permanent Residence in Canada through diverse immigration programs.

Our firm will perform an assessment of your eligibility for Permanent Residence in Canada based on years of experience and current legislative knowledge prior to accepting any case. Please click on the link below for further information on PR programs.

Click on the slide!

Temporary Residence Visas

Want to work, study or live in Canada temporarily? We help individuals and businesses navigate the process.

For more information on our services related to Temporary Residence visas including Work Permits, Student Visas, Visitor visas, Labour Market Opinions, applications to change or extend permit conditions and Working Holiday programs, please follow the link below.

Click on the slide!

Immigration Appeals

For more than 15 years we have represented hundreds of cases at the Immigration & Refugee Board of Canada.

We represent clients at the IRB on diverse matters including misrepresentations, medical and criminal issues, residency obligations, and financial and overseas marriage issues. For more information on litigation services please follow the link below.

Frontpage Slideshow (version 2.0.0) - Copyright © 2006-2008 by JoomlaWorks

Call Migration to Canada Toll FreeVideo Conferencing via SkypeEmail Migration to Canada

Migration to Canada



Immigration to Canada - In your Future?

Katz Consulting Ltd. is a results-oriented firm that professionally represents its clients’ immigration matters with integrity and efficiency to the Canadian government both within Canada and around the world.

Eric B. Katz, Managing Director, is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant -RCIC (ICCRC ID. R412975) with  20 years of Canadian immigration experience, since 1995.

Katz Consulting is focused on the following types of cases:

  1. EXPRESS ENTRY (Permanent Residence) including Federal Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees (PNP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
  2. BUSINESS IMMIGRATION  for Business Owner/Entrepreneurs
  4. TEMPORARY RESIDENCE(Work Permits, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Labour Market Impact Assessments, Temporary Resident Permits, Advice to HR Departments in Canada and overseas) and;
  5. LITIGATION at the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada’s Immigration Division and Appeal Division for matters concerning criminality, misrepresentations, medical refusals, residency appeals, appeals from refused sponsorships. of spouses
  6. EB-5 USA IMMIGRANT INVESTORS (prepared and filed by US Attorneys) 


For a consultation or inquiry contact the Managing Director at the numbers below:

TOLL FREE CANADA-USA: 1-877-946-8562

TORONTO: 416-363-9977



Katz Consulting - Migration to Canada

Eric B. Katz, BA, LL.B., ICCRC ID. R412975
Managing Director, Katz Consulting Ltd.
155 Rexdale Boulevard, Suite 902
Toronto, Ontario
Tel. 416-363-9977
fax. 416-516-2018
skype: erickatz
email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Work permits

Our firm can facilitate work permits for those who wish to work temporarily in Canada. In most cases a Labour Market Opinion will need to be applied for on behalf of the company offering the job. However, there may be some situations where exemptions exist.

Contact us for more information - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Permanent Residence (For Professionals, Business Owners, Executives and Trades)

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

  • Category 1: For persons whose occupation is on the current list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;
  • Category 2: For persons who have an arranged employment offer (AEO)with a Canadian employer; or
  • Category 3: For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.

    Contact us for more information.
  • Other programs for skilled workers who desire to become permanent residents include Provincial Nominees and the Canadian Experience Class.

For more information on the services we offer for businesses, please see our  Business Immigration section.

Visitor Visas

We can apply on your behalf if you are from a country which requires a temporary visitor visa if you are coming to visit family, do business or simply coming as a tourist.

Contact us for more information - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Study permits

We can represent you to the government with respect to your desire to study in Canada. Acceptance from the academic institution you wish to attend and proof of available funds will be needed in order to obtain these permits.

Contact us for more information - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 5


Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Desjardins Immigration Provider